Friday, December 12, 2008

Jamie Foxx - Intuition
Intuition is the third studio album by actor and R&B singer Jamie Foxx. It comes out on December 16, 2008 in the United States under J Records. This record is produced by Timbaland, Kanye West, Sean Garrett, Babyface,Jamie Foxx, Polow da Don, Jim Jonsin, No I.D., Tricky Stewart, Stargate and more. The first official single is "Just Like Me" and it's features rapper T.I. Don't forget to BUY IT!!!!!!

~~Tracklist~~
1. Just Like Me (feat T.I.)
2. I Don't Need It (feat Timbaland)
3. Number One (feat Lil Wayne)
4. Digital Girl (feat Kanye West & The-Dream)
5. Blame It (feat T-Pain)
6. She Got Her Own (feat Ne-Yo & Fabolous)
7. Intuition Interlude
8. I Don't Know
9. Weekend Lover
10. Why
11. Freak'in Me (feat Marsha Ambrosius)
12. Slow
13. Rainman
14. Overdose
15. Love Brings Change (Bonus Track)


==> LINK <==

No comments: