Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Joe's Top 30 Bangers

1 Beyonce Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
2 T.I. Whatever You Like
3 T.I. with Rihanna Live Your Life
4 Lil Wayne featuring Bobby Valentino Mrs. Officer
5 T-Pain featuring Lil Wayne Can't Believe It
6 Ne-Yo Miss Independent
7 Jennifer Hudson Spotlight
8 50 Cent Get Up
9 David Banner featuring Chris Brown Get LIke Me
10 Plies fearturing Chris J Put It On Ya
11 Kanye West Heartless
12 Keyshia Cole featuring 2Pac Playa Cardz Right
13 Young Jeezy featuring Kanye West Put On
14 DJ Unk Show Out
15 John Legend featuring Andre 3000 Green Light
16 Jazmine Sullivan Bust Your Windows
17 Usher Trading Places
18 Jim Jones and Ron Browz featuring Juelz Santana Pop Champagne
19 Slim featuring Yung Joc So Fly
20 M.I.A. Paper Planes
21 Akon Right Now (Na, Na, Na)
22 T-Pain featuring Ludacris Chopped-N-Skrewed
23 Kanye West Love Lockdown
24 Plies Please Excuse My Hands
25 Lil Wayne featuring T-Pain Got Money
26 Jazmine Sullivan featuring Missy Elliot Need U Bad
27 Rick Ross Here I Am
28 Beyonce If I Were A Boy
29 Pleasure P Did You Wrong
30 Ludacris featuring T-Pain One More Drink

No comments: