Friday, January 9, 2009

Tracklist:

Here is a collection of some old and new RnB songs to keep you warm during those cold winter nights. Enjoy!


Tracklist:
  1. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
  2. Disturbia - Rhianna
  3. Dance Wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris Chrome
  4. One More Chance - Will.I.Am
  5. Way I Are - Timbaland & Keri Hilson
  6. Do It - Nelly Furtado
  7. Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  8. Saturday Night Hustle - Sway & Lemar
  9. Stryder Man - Tinchy Stryder
  10. Love You Better - C1 Feat. Marques Houston
  11. Turn The Page - Bobby Valentino
  12. Heaven Sent - Keyshia Cole
  13. Way That I Love You - Ashanti
  14. I Luv Your Girl - The-Dream
  15. By Your Side - Jadakiss
  16. So Seductive - Tony Yayo & 50 Cent
  17. Big Dreams - The Game
  18. Hip Hop Is Dead - Nas & Will.I.Am
  19. A Milli - Lil Wayne
  20. Put On - Young Jeezy Feat. Jay-Z
  21. Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
  22. Love In This Club - Usher & Young Jeezy
  23. Body On Me - Nelly & AkonAshanti
  24. She's Like A Star - Taio Cruz
  25. I Decided - Solange
  26. Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
  27. Ouch - N-Dubz
  28. Baby - LL Cool J & The Dream
  29. Here I Am - Rick Ross & NellyAvery Storm
  30. Sexy Can I - Ray J & Yung Berg
  31. Between Me And You - Ja Rule & Christina Milian
  32. Make Me Better - Fabolous & Ne-Yo
  33. Maybe - Jay Sean
  34. My Louis - Danso feat. Angel
  35. Those Gurlz - Snoop Dogg
  36. Dip It Low [remix] - Christina Milian & Fabolous
  37. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
  38. Buzzin' - Shwayze
  39. Where My Girls At - 702
  40. This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan

DOWNLOAD PART 1 ( tracks 1-20)

DOWNLOAD PART 2 ( tracks 21-40)

Remember to leave a comment and if you have any requests just ask me in the chatbox!

No comments: