Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Louisville Ky Crime- Police Continue Search For Killers


LOUISVILLE NEWS: Murder Victim Ronnie Reed

Metro police are looking for the men who killed Ronnie Reed, 33, near Hancock Street and Columbus Avenue earlier this week.Family members said some men confronted Reed while he rode his scooter outside his home on East Kentucky Street.According to witnesses, Reed told the men not to hurt him in front of neighborhood children. They said the men took him to an alley and shot him several times.Family members said they can’t imagine would could have led to Reed’s killing."I didn't believe it when I first heard it,” Reed’s sister Gloria said. “Normally, he'll talk to me about stuff and I didn't know anything was wrong. It was really a shock and I'm gonna miss him.”Police are asking anyone with information to call 502-574-LMPD.

No comments: