Monday, March 23, 2009

TWITTER TALK! T-Boz talks her new album and upcoming TLC REUNION TOUR!



The legendary Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins has just taken to her official Twitter account to Tweet about her upcoming solo album and plans for a new TLC reunion tour. Let me break her Tweets down for you so I can give you the good stuff.

- T-Boz & Chilli will be touring Japan together
- The set list will consist of 17 songs
- Rehearsals for the tour begin Monday
- T-Boz just went into the studio with B-Cox to record some new tracks
- Also worked with Shakespeare who did No Scrubs

Ok hold up a minute because I'm about to call a HYPERVENTILLATION ALERT! TLC are the greatest girl group of all time, no ifs buts or ands about it. It's not even a question, it's a fact and everybody knows what it is. I'm sure their Japan tour is going to be amazing and even though things will never be the same without the amazing Left Eye I'm sure that they will still tear it up TLC style. As for T-Boz's new album I can't wait, I already love that snippet of her song Rebel Yell and it's about damn time she gave the fans the solo record they've been waiting for!

If you don't have T-Boz on your Twitter just click here, and if you don't follow me yet make sure you do by clicking here!

TLC 4 LIFE

No comments: