Friday, May 1, 2009

NEW MUSIC! Queen Latifah - Chains [First Single?]



Rapper-turn-actress Queen Latifah has been back in the studio recently working on her seventh studio album with Dr Dre & Missy Elliot. Check out this new song of hers called Chains, which could possibly be the lead single from the album.

Queen Latifah - Chains

At first I loved this song, but as it progressed it turned into more and more of a gay dance anthem so that kind've turned me off. I normally wouldn't be interested in the Queens music but after hearing that she was working with Dr Dre & Missy I was curious to hear what she would sound like. Anyways I'm sure if this song is released it will do well for her, it'll be good for the gay clubs because frankly who else is gonna listen to an old diva like Queen Latifah?

No comments: