Thursday, July 30, 2009

MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE! Eva Simons - Silly Boy!



I wasn't going to post this because I think it's garbage and I've had enough trashy dance music after hearing Madonna's new single, but due to popular demand from my readers I'm putting this up lol.

Remember a while back when a rumoured demo of a duet between Lady GaGa & Rihanna leaked? Well surprise surprise it wasn't them, it was actually a singer called Eva Simons, and the controversy ended up getting the song, titled "Silly Boy", over 10 million plays on Youtube and worldwide press coverage. Thanks to the buzz Eva has now released it as a single and dropped a video clip, so check it out below.



Swagga Jacka alert! This is nothing more than a z-grade Lady GaGa rip off, and she probably did it on purpose to keep the controversy fuelling the song because without it nobody would even care. She didn't even try and hide it because I swear GaGa has worn some of these exact outfits before. NEXT!

No comments: