Friday, July 24, 2009

NEW MUSIC! Whitney Houston - I Look To You [HQ] [New Single]



UPDATE
HQ VERSION ADDED

So I posted this earlier as the radio rip but I've now updated the post with the full HQ of Whitney Houston's new joint "I Look To You", which was written by R Kelly and co-produced by Tricky Stewart. Word that this may be the official first single and replace the Swizz Beats/Alicia Keys club banger "Million Dollar Bill". Check it out below.



Stunning. I can't believe what a different it makes having it in HQ. Whitney's voice is absolutely beautiful, and the slight flaws that it has now just add character and depth. This is a really powerful record and I feel like Whitney's new album may be one of the biggest and most important of her whole career. I'm loving the way that her new songs are so personal, and I feel like they're really letting people know who she is and what she's been through.

No comments: