Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chris Brown Hit's Rihanna Over T.I. and was Arrested


Chris Brown almost got in a fight at the VMA rehearsal. reporting:

“I heard that Chris Brow had somehow “crashed” the rehearsal session with T.I and Rihanna for that new T.I. song. I can’t remember the name and I am being lazy. But, I heard the situation was tense, because Chris was interloping. Somebody talked to mediatakeout.com and detailed the near-fight. Chris Brown allegedly interrupted the T.I. and Rihanna time together because Brownie was clowing around the stage area. Tip reportedly said, “Can someone get this little [cuss word] out of here?” They said Chris Brown said something slick, a move that almost got him beat down. T.I. said, “I’m not playing with that boy, I’ll hurt him.” They made Chris leave.”

This is believable, because something did look a little strange with that performance by T.I. and Rihanna. They killed it, but Rihanna almost acted like she didn’t want to get too close to T.I.P. I hope they keep the peace…



His bail was set at $50,000, I think hell be out by tomorrow.

Do you think he beat up Rihanna?? your thoughts

No comments: