Thursday, June 4, 2009

MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE! David Guetta & Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over!



I know we've all been waiting for this like crazy so I'm gonna cut right to the chase. Here's David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland "When Love Takes Over" official video!



Stunning! I love Kelly and she looked so beautiful in this, you never see her shaking her ass in next to nothing like a ho, she's just always classy. I liked how they set it at the beach and the storyline was everybody getting ready for the party, and even though not that much happened in the clip it was better than I expected for todays economic climate which is always producing cheap ass video's. My only complaint is that David Guetta was in it, I mean I know it's his song but we all just want Ms Kelly ok?

No comments: