Thursday, June 4, 2009

SAY IT AIN'T SO! Mya is working with SISQO on her new album!



R&B singer Mya has revealed via her Twitter account that she's been in the studio with 90's superstar turned has-been Sisqo.

The two were recording for Mya's upcoming sixth studio album which will be released independently via her own label Planet 9.

Mya is also working with former Bad Boy hitmaker Chucky Thompson, who back in the 90's was responsible for crafting hits for Biggie, Mary J Blige, Faith Evans, and Total.



As much as I want to laugh my motherfuckin' ass off at this I'm going to stay positive. I know this is a little "WASHED UP ALERT!" but look on the bright side, maybe Mya is just tryna bring back that 90's R&B sound that the game has been missing? Maybe she wants to give the new album an old school touch so she reached back in time and plucked out two of the decades biggest hitmakers? I respect that she's on the indie grind so I'm gonna put the haterade down because making jokes about this is just way too easy and I love Mya too much to do that.

No comments: