Friday, July 31, 2009

NEW MUSIC! Kandi Feat Rick Ross & Rasheeda - I Like Him!



About a week ago I reported that former Xscape star, "Don't Think I'm Not" singer, and newest member of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Kandi Burass was planning a musical comeback with a new album titled "B.L.O.G.". Well now she's just dropped a new track "I Like Him" which is rumoured to be her new single. Check out the Rick Ross/Rasheeda featured joint below.



This is hot! It's so refreshing to hear a female R&B singer putting out some real urban music as opposed to all this pop and dance rubbish that everyone is doing. Kandi's vocals sound fantastic and as usual Rick Ross slays the track. It's also good that she got her former PeachKandi bandmate Rasheeda on the track because it really adds some Southern flavour. I'm definitely checkin' for her new album now!

No comments: