Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HMM! Jennifer Hudson releasing 'Giving Myself' as third single!



It has just been confirmed that "Giving Myself" will serve as the official third single from Jennifer Hudsons self-titled debut album. The Robin Thicke produced and penned ballad has recently been sent to Urban AC radio formats, but there's currently no news on a music video.

The news comes as a surprise since the Timbaland produced "Pocketbook" was previously announced as the third single, with reports even emerging that a video had been shot.

"Giving Myself" follows the successful "If This Isn't Love", which peaked at #5 on the R&B/Hip-Hop singles chart and #63 on the Hot 100, as well as performing extremely well on BET's 106 & Park and topping the urban adult airplay charts. Anyways check out Giving Myself below.



Damn, do you know how bad I was looking forward to "Pocketbook" being the next single? That's my jam! "Don't make me hit you with my pocketbook!" I guess being pregnant though she probably can't really film a video to the up-tempo, so they thought they'd drop another ballad and then if it picks up they might try film a really simple clip. It's a beautiful song so I'm not mad and I hope it does well. I love J-Hud!

No comments: