Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE! Beyonce Feat Kanye West - Ego Remix




A little while ago we got the very disappointing video to Beyonce's new single "Ego", and now we have the remix with Mr Ego himself Kanye West. The song is currently doing ok in the charts, sitting at #77 on the Hot 100 and #16 on the R&B/Hip-Hop singles so check it out below.



Three words - "Yawn, boring, NEXT!" I didn't think it was possible for this video to be even worse than it was last time, but somehow they managed and proved that Kanye is just as unnecessary in the music video as he is in the song. The video would've been good if Bey hadn't already done it in Single Ladies and a bit in Diva, but we've been there done that so move on. Oh and I have to mention that her curly hair looks like a filthy 10-year-old mop that you've left in the bucket too long and it's become matted and stuck together. I also don't like hearing Kanye rap about his big "ego" either, coz I just can't imagine him having a big one. I'm sorry but he looks like Joe average to me, he just doesn't look like somebody who's packin'. Anyways I can't wait for the "Sweet Dreams" clip though because I just know Bey will look stunning and hopefully she'll shut the music video game down again with it.

No comments: