Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NEW MUSIC! LeToya - I Don't Need You!



LeToya Luckett is preparing to release her new album "Lady Love" soon and now a new track from the project has leaked. Check out "I Don't Need You" below.



OMLetoya this is amazing. I love the way they keep the beat simple so that LeToya's vocals and lyrics do the talking. The song really tells a story and it builds so in the final chorus she really starts belting out. The song just has a lot of feeling and depth to it, and it's also really empowering which is good. LeToya's style actually reminds me of Keyshia Cole because you can really feel whatever she's singing and there's just a lot of realness to it. Every single track from "Lady Love" has been amazing and I really think we could be looking at one of the best R&B albums of the year.

No comments: